ICE SCHOOL 2023
Welcome to Tightline Outdoors Ice School!
Ice School 2023 will follow the same structure as 2021 and 2022. The 3-hour classroom session will be done through a video link that you will have access to prior to your day on the ice. This will be followed up with a Q&A zoom call with the other anglers in your classroom to answer specific questions that you may have.
Then on the specific day of your on-ice portion of the school, you will join Nate Zelinsky on the ice for a 4-hour educational fishing experience. All fishing equipment will be provided for the on-ice portion of this school including Vexilar’s, Rods/Reels, Tackle, Augers, Bait, etc. Students will be responsible for valid fishing licenses and appropriate clothing.
On-ice portion for both sessions will be held at Cherry Creek Reservoir.
REGISTER BY EMAILING [email protected]
ICE SCHOOL TOPICS
- The perfect plan of the 3 W’s which covers the food, fishing contour, and timing.
- Seasonal winter migrations
- Depth ranges
- Moon phase activity
- Barometric pressure effect
- Gear: augers, shelters, flashers/graphs
- Tackle-spoons, blades, swims, and live bait
- A typical day, setting up for success